Elevated Talent is committed to inspiring leaders. We provide training programs that help leaders develop the awareness and practical skills needed to deliver results for their organization. We offer the following training programs:
1) Coaching Skills for Leaders
Leaders are often so occupied with operational issues that they miss the opportunity to direct others in a purposeful way. Coaching is a learned skill and a calculated process; it enables leaders to develop and inspire others and strategically execute their leadership.
Leaders who are well-versed in coaching inspire and guide teams to deliver results for their organization. They build meaningful relationships, address challenges constructively, and impart strategic skills and emotional intelligence to fulfill objectives.
In our Coaching Skills for Leaders Program, we teach the theoretical and practical frameworks of coaching. We customize our learning objectives to meet the needs of your leaders and organization.
What’s included in the package?
3 virtual learning sessions
Preparatory and ongoing communication with participants
A customized program, based on needs of the organization and its team
Specific practice assignments to complete in between sessions
A designated coach to deliver ongoing support, communication, and workshop facilitation
Access to shared resources and program literature
A debrief and support after the program’s completion
What’s our process?
Recognize and articulate the ways that leadership coaching can help others reach their potential and gain a sense of fulfillment
Identify coaching challenges and how they present in their organization
Learn about coaching models and how to apply them within their organization
Learn and model best practices in coaching skills
Explore ways to tackle challenges and balance competing priorities by thinking and acting strategically
Apply coaching skills with colleagues and gain feedback
Create a coaching plan based on organizational objectives and input from team members and other stakeholders
2) Giving and Receiving Effective Feedback
Giving and receiving effective feedback is a fundamental and highly nuanced leadership skill, yet most leaders have minimal experience and formal training in this area. Effective feedback needs to be well-received, so striking a balance between being constructive and sensitive is paramount. It is understandably one of the most challenging leadership skills to master.
Our program gives leaders the tools they need to approach feedback in a way that inspires action, leads to professional development, and fosters positive change for the individual and the organization.
Our learning objectives are as follows:
• Identify and deconstruct the leader’s current approach to feedback
• Gain familiarity with the theory and neuroscience behind giving and receiving feedback
• Develop and practice skills to effectively ask for, give, and receive feedback
• Reflect on and refine newly acquired skills
• Identify how feedback processes can foster professional and personal development within your organization.
What’s included in the package?
• 3 virtual learning sessions
• Preparatory and ongoing communication with participants
• A customized program, based on needs of the organization and its team
• Specific practice assignments to complete in between sessions
• A designated coach to deliver ongoing support, communication, and workshop facilitation
• Access to shared resources and program literature
• A debrief and support after the program’s completion
How to get started?
To discover how our customized training programs can foster a culture of professional and personal development, contact us to book a consultation.